Our Law Firm Handles Asbestos-Mesothelioma Cases
From our many years of experience representing people in asbestos and mesothelioma lawsuits — both personal injury cases and wrongful death claims — we know that asbestosis, lung cancer, and mesothelioma cases deserve special attention due to the serious nature of these asbestos-related diseases, which can be fatal.
We have handled asbestos cases from all parts of North Carolina and in several other states, also.
These cases include asbestos lung cancer and mesothelioma lawsuits as well as North Carolina workers compensation claims involving lung cancer, asbestosis, and other asbestos-related diseases.
All of those cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning that there are no out-of-pocket costs — as we do not get paid for our legal work until (and only if) we are successful getting you legal compensation. Put another way, there is no payment to us unless we get a monetary recovery for you.
Most recent posts from our AsbestosHUB.com blog:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Opdivo, Yervoy put the brakes on mesothelioma in phase 2
- Chest pain and recurrent chylothorax: an unusual presentation of malignant pleural mesothelioma
- New Asbestos Court Rules May Draw Challenges From Defense, Plaintiff Bars
- Employee’s Wife May Sue for Her Own Exposure to Asbestos
- Trial tests nivolumab to combat mesothelioma
Go to What is asbestos?