Our Law Firm Handles Asbestos-Mesothelioma Cases
From our many years of experience representing people in asbestos and mesothelioma lawsuits — both personal injury cases and wrongful death claims — we know that asbestosis, lung cancer, and mesothelioma cases deserve special attention due to the serious nature of these asbestos-related diseases, which can be fatal.
We have handled asbestos cases from all parts of North Carolina and in several other states, also. To assist you in figuring out where you or a loved one might have been exposed to asbestos in the past, we provide lists of North Carolina job sites and work sites which had asbestos-containing products — such as power plants, chemical companies, and textile mills.
These cases include asbestos lung cancer and mesothelioma lawsuits as well as North Carolina workers compensation claims involving lung cancer, asbestosis, and other asbestos-related diseases.
We also represent people exposed to asbestos – contaminated talc who were later diagnosed with mesothelioma cancer.
All of those cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning that there are no out-of-pocket costs — as we do not get paid for our legal work until (and only if) we are successful getting you legal compensation. Put another way, there is no payment to us unless we get a monetary recovery for you.
Most recent posts from our AsbestosHUB.com blog:
- Association between mesothelioma and non-occupational asbestos exposure: systematic review and meta-analysis
- J&J’s Risk From Tainted-Talc Lawsuits Only Gets Bigger in 2019
- Johnson & Johnson knew for decades that asbestos lurked in its Baby Powder
- A Subset of Mesotheliomas With Improved Survival Occurring in Carriers of BAP1 and Other Germline Mutations
- New jury fails to reach verdict in J&J South Carolina talc cancer trial
- Basic facts about mesothelioma, asbestos, and legal compensation
- What is asbestos?
- What are some asbestos-related diseases?
- How do I get legal compensation?