Breast Implants: Lymphoma and Blood Cancer
In a rush? You can use our Quick Contact Form to tell us the basic information about your case.
The Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb represents people who have been harmed by unsafe medical products, or the families of those who have died.
We are currently investigating breast implant cases that involve lymphoma and blood cancers.
In more detail, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has received reports about women who have had breast implant procedures done and, later, were diagnosed with these medical conditions:
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (BIA-ALCL)
- Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (also known as Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, NHL, or just Lymphoma)
- T-cell Lymphoma
- Blood Cancer
We encourage you to submit a Breast Implants Cancer Case Review – it is free, confidential, and there is no obligation. Or, if you prefer, call our toll-free number, (800) 426-9535, to speak directly to attorney Tom Lamb about a possible breast implants case. Either way, you will get Mr. Lamb’s impressions — not an intake person, a paralegal, nor some other lawyer — about your case based on his many years of experience.
- Summary of Information
- The Disease
- FDA Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
➤ About the Disease
➤ Risk Factors
We are here to help the women and families who have experienced this unfortunate situation. We have successfully handled personal injury and wrongful death cases for people throughout the country.
Our firm does not put its clients into large class actions lawsuits. Rather, an individual lawsuit is filed for each case. There are no costs associated with having us review your possible breast implants case.
Be assured that the information you provide to our law firm is treated as strictly confidential. Submitting a case evaluation does not obligate you to hire our law firm.
Lastly, we want you to know that you will get a reply directly from attorney Tom Lamb no later than the next business day.
Most Recent Article on This Topic
In December 2018 France’s National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) announced that Allergan textured breast implants can no longer be marketed in France and elsewhere in Europe.
As regards what the FDA is doing on this developing medical device safety issue, we turn to this NBC News piece, “Allergan’s textured breast implants recalled by French authorities”: [READ MORE]
Our earlier articles about this breast implants lymphoma cancer situation:
- New Data Released on Risk of Lymphoma Due to Breast Implants
- Breast Implant-Associated Lymphoma Diagnoses on the Rise
- What is the Risk of Death Due to Breast Implant-Associated Lymphoma?
- Treatments For Breast Implants Associated Lymphoma And Blood Cancer
- Breast Implants and Lymphoma: Who’s to Blame?
- Breast Implants Lymphoma Cancer: Diagnosis And Treatment Developments
- Breast Implant Lymphoma: Causes Uncertain, but Costs Undeniable
- March 2017 FDA Report: Breast Implants Linked To Lymphoma Blood Cancer
- Breast Implants Linked to Rare Lymphoma Blood Cancer