Our Law Firm Handles Prescription Drug Injury Cases
At the Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb, we represent people in cases where there is a drug injury or death and the legal liability rests with a drug company based on product liability law.
Our law firm has many years of experience handling these drug injury and death cases from all parts of the United States.
Given our experience handling these types of lawsuits, we know that drug injury cases deserve special attention. Drug injury claims have a personal aspect that must be appreciated and respected by the attorney handling the case. We will handle your drug injury case not only competently and professionally, but with genuine care and understanding.
Recent articles by attorney Tom Lamb on the Drug Injury Law web site:
- Are Elmiron Side Effects Risks for Eye and Vision Are Greater Than Its Bladder Treatment Benefits?
- Elmiron Lawsuits Being Filed Against Drug Companies for Elmiron-Related Eye Problems
- VEGF Inhibitors Class Of Drugs: Risks Of Aneurysm And Artery Dissection
- After Two Injections Of Beovu, Retinal Vasculitis With Vision Loss
- Beovu | July 2020 | Current Findings For Occlusive Vasculitis And Vision Loss