Our Law Firm Handles Prescription Drug Injury Cases
At the Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb, we represent people in cases where there is a drug injury or death and the legal liability rests with a drug company based on product liability law.
Our law firm has many years of experience handling these drug injury and death cases from all parts of the United States. For example, NBC Nightly News contacted us when the drug Baycol was withdrawn from the US market back in August 2001 and featured our client when reporting this national story.
Given our experience handling these types of lawsuits, we know that drug injury cases deserve special attention. Drug injury claims have a personal aspect that must be appreciated and respected by the attorney handling the case. We will handle your drug injury case not only competently and professionally, but with genuine care and understanding.
Recent articles by attorney Tom Lamb on the Drug Injury Law web site:
- Uloric Increased Risk of Patient Cardiovascular Deaths, Says Health Canada
- Xeljanz Should Be Used With Caution In Patients At High Risk Of Blood Clots
- Imbruvica Increases Risks Of Myocardial Infarctions, Strokes, And Cardiovascular Deaths
- Imbruvica Cardiovascular Adverse Drug Reactions Soon After Administration
- Lemtrada Adverse Events: Ten Deaths Related To Lemtrada, According To New Medical Journal Article