Our Law Firm Handles Prescription Drug Injury Cases
At the Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb we represent people in cases where there is a drug injury or death and the legal liability rests with a drug company based on products liability law.
Our law firm has many years of experience handling these drug injury and death cases from all parts of the United States. For example, NBC Nightly News contacted us when the drug Baycol was withdrawn from the US market back in August 2001, and featured our client when reporting this national story.
Given our experience handling these types of lawsuits we know that drug injury cases deserve special attention. Drug injury claims have a personal aspect which must be appreciated and respected by the attorney handling the case. We will handle your drug injury case not only competently and professionally, but with genuine care and understanding.
Recent articles by attorney Tom Lamb on the Drug Injury Law web site:
- Invokana, Jardiance, And Farxiga Have Increased Risks Of Amputations
- Actemra: FDA Evaluating Regulatory Action Due To Signs Of Serious Risk
- Essure Birth Control Device Removed From Market By End Of Year 2018
- Pradaxa Liver Injury: Label Changes Warning About This Increased Risk
- May 2018 Gadolinium Deposition Disease Update Issued By Health Canada